Wednesday Hike - Mason Falls
Time & Location
About the event
NDIS/Support Cost: $137.58
Activity Cost: Free
A rough itinerary
• Pick up from your house between 9-9:30am
• Arrive at Kinglake National Park
• Approx 1.5-2hr walk around the National park
• 2:30-3pm arrive home
You will need
• Water and a snack
• Comfy shoes!!
• Sunscreen and a hat (as appropriate for the weather)
• Regular hand sanitising
• Masks available
• Sanitising regular-touch surfaces
• Social distancing where possible
• Restricted group sizes
If you are interested in attending this experience please complete the RSVP form below.
Please note: An RSVP does not guarantee your place on this experience. Someone from our Livin Social team will be in touch to confirm availability. If this is your first Livin Social activity, you'll have a dedicated Livin Social team member to support you and will be billed at a 1:1 rate.